- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) baked pie crust or graham cracker crumb crust
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl with rotary beater or fork; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Pour into crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, spread whipped topping or whipped cream over pie. Garnish with lemon zest (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.